Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Such a late post. Gaaaaaaaaaaah.

It's 11:36pm right now and I would like to wish all mothers a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I'm not one who say much or show much. A simple hug and a greeting from me brightened my mum's day. The initial plan of making breakfast for her didn't happen because I was still in bed at noon. -_- But well, I made the effort to clean up my room to please her.

I know, I know, nothing special.

But... I would just like to dedicate this post to my mum. I took very long to come up with this post because I find myself lost for words while typing. My brain isn't functioning so well right now ): So, here it goes...

"Dear mum,

You are the one of the greatest mums I have ever seen. In fact, you are the number one mum I've always known in my world. You brought up three kids single-handedly and have never complained once. You love us with all your heart and you did not give up on any of us when things weren't going well. Ironically, being the eldest child, I am the one giving you the most problems that no one could ever imagined. And yes, your words hurt a lot during the most difficult period of my life and I honestly hated you for those very reasons. But now I know that what you did were for my own good. The number of apologies I made to you throughout those years will never make up to what you did for me. I promise to love and cherish you more, and to do the best in all I can to give you a more comforting life in the future. Thank you for all that you've done for me, for us and for our family.

I LOVE YOU MUM♥"


Because of my mum, I learnt to love and live like how I should. Do cherish your mum before your chance is forever gone. Once again, a happy mother's day to all the beautiful mums out there (:

No comments:

Post a Comment