Sunday, May 6, 2012

You are finally legal, my love!

Today is the 18th birthday of my boyfriend. I have no idea how he grew old physically that fast without growing his mentality. He is 18 years old, but he is still acting like a little baby )'=

Nah, kidding! It was pouring today and we were unable to go out as planned. We camped at his house and played computer games for the whole day. As usual, we played Auditionsea and he lost to me many times. I even tried games like HON and Blackshot which... well, I did very badly. We even played Rakion, one of my favourite games, and I trashed him many times. In short, I am the champion for gaming :D Yes, I must say that it is a little pathetic to 'celebrate' his birthday by gaming at his house. As promised, I will give him a 'make up' celebration soon.

Anyway, I passed him his little present that I made for him. After googling and researching for weeks, I figured out that a scrapbook will be the best present which I can afford to get him. The scrapbook was a little pathetic because I am never good at art. But here is a little sneak peek!


We had Sakae Sushi for dinner before heading home.

So... happy birthday my love! May you be happy and more at peace. And please, grow up to a more matured person okay? ): LOLOLOLOLOL. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. The tittle sounds wrong hahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Must be because you think wrong! But oh well, you know what I mean right? In a decent way (:

    ReplyDelete