I've been away from the social media after MST. Alright, I am exaggerating a little too much. I am still on Twitter but I rarely tweet. I was considering deleting or deactivating (if this exists) my account because I have nothing much to tweet about. I go on Facebook just to check some newsfeed update once a day. I rarely go on Instagram. And yes, here is my first time blogging after my MST. My life must be that boring because I have nothing to talk about -_-
Ahh yes... MST. One word. Sucky. All my papers suck. I have Business Accounting, Managing Business Systems and Family Law papers. Most of us are most confident of BA, but it turned out to be our greatest nightmare. I might not even pass the paper. Meh. )'= I hope I can get at least a B for this paper. *prays*
Oh hey! And our Sabbatical Fast ended on Monday. I can finally watch television, play games and eat my proper meals. Well, the purpose of fasting was to let us spend more time with God so that we can have a closer connection with Him. Honestly, things didn't work very well for me. It was my first time fasting and I struggled really hard to stick to these "rules". But I must say that miracles happened and His presence was felt every single day. I am very thankful for that.
So... my week has been pretty boring because I hadn't go anywhere. I was supposed to head down to Katong Mall with Kay Wee, Bernadette, Baoyi and Jeth for a movie on Tuesday but my headache prevented me from going out to have fun )'= I was supposed to go to the Harry Potter exhibition at Art Science Museum with my sister and Kay Wee on Wednesday but I was down with a high fever (39 degrees celcius) and gaaaaah... I had to stay at home. Thursday was another stay-at-home day for me because my mum wanted me to rest more as I fainted on Wednesday. Today was the best day because I got to spend time with Kay Wee. Sort of. Both of us were playing different computer games in his house. I don't know how that is spending time but... Oh well. :/
But tomorrow will be the start of my very hectic schedule in nothing goes wrong.
Saturday - Family day (Celebrate my sister's and my birthday)
Sunday - Church and date with TKW!
Monday - Lunch with Jacey
Tuesday - MBS project
Wednesday - Visit my dad
Thursday - Law AWWA outing
Friday - Family Law meeting and birthday celebration with cousin.
And now I don't know how to fit in Contract Law meeting. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment