Anyway, it's been a long time since I blogged because I have been pretty tired the past week, both mentally and physically. This week has been so hectic and I didn't have a proper holiday because I've been staying at home and rarely have a proper day to spend it with Kay Wee. Sigh. I am sure the two months holiday will be a better one for the both of us! [:
So... here's my week in a flash, if I remembered it correctly.
16 June - Buffet Town with Family
I went to Buffet Town at Raffles City with my family. The car ride was bad for me because I felt really nauseous the whole journey. But the food made my stomach better. The seafood there is really yumz! I must say that the buffet is worth it because you can eat all the seafood and other types of food you want! I really love the crabs. Sadly, I can't take any photos because my stepfather doesn't like me taking photos of food. Meh.
17 June - Church
Both of us had to go for service on a Sunday morning instead because we couldn't make it for Saturday's service. Service was pretty simple. It was all about Father's Day. After service, we bumped into Daryll and Alan (I can't remember his name) who were supposed to sit with us during service because Hweeying instructed them to do so. But Daryll doesn't have my number. Still, it's coincidental! I suggested to go Airport for lunch but Kay Wee and I ended up eating at Mac when we reached the airport.
I KNOW RIGHT? WHO EATS MAC AT THE AIRPORT? Kay Wee's fault.
I headed to his house after lunch and played many rounds of Auditionsea. So... no date.
18 June - Madagascar/Justacia/Beach with Jacey
Both of us caught Madagascar 3 at Ehub's Cathay. We were the only teenagers in the cinema. Sadly, I was quite disappointed with the movie because it is ridiculous. Don't get me wrong. I am a really big fan of Madagascar but the story is really... ridiculous. Nothing makes sense. It is not even funny )'= Or is it because I have grown up? LOL. But still, if you are a fan of the Madagascar series, better watch it because it is the last movie! (: Then we had lunch at Justacia and I think we saw Jimson, or someone who really looks like him o.o We went to the beach where we talked, talked and talked. Then I went to find Kay Wee and brought him to 18 Chefs for dinner.
19 June - MBS project
I went back to school for MBS project and I did nothing much except to cut paper because Veltrice has already done everything. The video she did was really fabulous! Bravo! After the meeting, I went to IKEA with Kay Wee to satisfy his hotdog craving and then both of us went to Giant and bought lots of cup noodles for breakfast the next day.
20 June - Visited my dad
I finally got to visit my dad after 6 months of not seeing and hearing from him. The registration was a fun process because the staff was patient with me and answered all my questions. Anyway, I think I have learnt many things that day. I guess I can let go what I have been holding on to and maybe look at my dad in a different way. There are some things that I really do not understand. I may be still a child to them but I think I deserve to know the truth. I don't want to live my life and find out the ugly truth many years later. I can't imagine how much I will regret. But one thing I learnt that day is that I love my dad.
21 June - Law AWWA outreach
Sadly, this is one of the most unsuccessful outreaches I have been on. We brought the old folks to Bollywood Veggies Farm and I can see not many of the old folks are satisfied. The outreach seemed to be more like an excursion for the students. But oh well, I applaud everyone for their efforts to interact with the elderly.
22 June - Stay home day
I didn't managed to go for my Family Law meeting and I couldn't make it for my cousin's birthday celebration too. I didn't go out with Kay Wee as planned either. I stayed home the whole day and almost died from my stomach cramps. I can't believe this is how I end my last weekday of the term break )'=



No comments:
Post a Comment