Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Detached

The feeling of being detached from someone you were once close to is nothing compared to the feeling of waking up each day to know that particular person will never end up in any of your chapters again. Being detached is a step away from becoming strangers but it is also a step away to make things back to normal again.

As I went through letters, diaries, journals, cards, gifts and whatever I kept in my 'Memory Box', I am thankful for having everyone in my life. I am thankful for those who still stick with me through all storms. I am thankful for those who were a tangent in my life.

Sometimes I can't help it but to find out if those strangers are living well, out of curiosity, that is. It is not that I care much but it helps me to relive my memories. Likewise, it is not that I want to relive my memories. I mean... I don't even know why I have this weird habit. Maybe there is something that I have not let go of.

Hmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment