Alright, I lied. The thought of me disappearing from my blog for a few weeks drives me crazy. I know. It's not like I update it frequently or as often as I did last time. You know this feeling? The feeling of holding on to something when there is no more purpose to it, but you know you have to. Yeah, something like that... LOL.
I feel horribly horrible for the whole month of June. June passed by quickly and it was rather a depressing month for me. The saddest thing is that I am still unable to uncover the truth on why I am feeling this way. I had been having sleepless nights. The thought of going to sleep kills me. It feels like something is stopping me from sleeping. My thoughts? My body clock? Me? I don't know. As I googled on a few symptoms of mine, most results concluded that I have either anxiety or sleeping disorder. Maybe my symptoms are just the over-exaggeration of how my symptoms should be. But still...
The walk to July was rather difficult too. It seems like there is a transition of season. June was like cold winter and July seems to be like stormy winter. Everything seems like only a phase. I don't know why but I feel that July will be more difficult. We are halfway through July and I still can't figure out how everything will be.
If only someone can tell me the answers I need to know...
No comments:
Post a Comment