I broke my very own record of playing truant.
In this semester alone, I skipped 2 Business Accounting lessons, 1 Family Law lesson, 1 Contract Law lesson and 1 Managing Business Systems lesson. Basically, I had successfully skipped all my core subject lessons at least once. Looking back, I can't recall myself skipping lessons in the last two semesters and well, I do not have to check the student portal either to refresh my memory. So now, I am here wondering how I arrived at this state.
It's 4.15am in the morning and I am in great pain. Oh how I hate my health condition... I really need someone to wake me up. I don't care who that 'someone' will be. I just need to escape from all these and find back my motivation to do things that I like.
And look, exams are approaching soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment