Friday, August 3, 2012

Dum, dum, da-dum

My body is like a bottle. People say that we can only store things in our heart or brain. I beg to differ. I think that I am someone who can store every little bits and pieces into my body or inject things into every body cell of mine. The storage is somewhat full but not really to the brim yet.

Ahh... What am I even typing?

It's 3:40am right now and Kay Wee will really kill me for staying up this late to finish up my Family Law PBL. Things have been much better for the past few days. I kept my eyes wide open and look out for things I've been wanting to see. I felt better after pouring my heart out to someone and I am still keeping myself and others in prayer.

It's finally Friday. FINALLY. I need my rest and a trip down to the beach. My brain and heart need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment