Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Starbucks Day


I had a cup of coffee with Nicole this yesterday afternoon talking about her year 1.1 results and other law related stuff. This nice girl treated me to Starbucks because I gave her tips on the law subjects that she is taking although I insisted treating her. We talked for a whole two hours and I really can't believe we just had that much to talk about. Anyway, listening to her stories of her life as a law student reminded me of how I was just like her in year 1.1. We definitely had a fair share of ugly groupwork and the periods where we broke down often because of our depressing results.

Time flies really quickly. I am a year two student who will become a TP senior really soon in just a few months and I feel like I just started my life as a TP student.

Big sigh. And not forgetting that I am looking older as each day passes. Boohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment