Friday, October 19, 2012

Turning in circles

Hello there. I thought that I would use the chance to blog more often in the holidays, especially after finishing my contract with Carrefour, but everything just proved me wrong. I've been procrastinating the whole month, hibernating at home, didn't go out much but I got to spend time with my boy almost every day! Time flies so quickly and it really came as a shock to me that school is starting next week. Some friends of mine have been telling me how school is a bore to them and I am beginning to feel them. )'=

Anyway, like I said, I haven't been doing much this month. This month is filled with boredom and nonsense but I can still find the 'fun' hiding within the days.

One of the highlights, or rather, the ONLY highlight of this month was the zoo trip with Kay Wee and his mum. It was raining heavily that day and all the animals were hiding when we got there. It was one of the worst zoo outings I've been on but the company made it better.


Oh, and I just remembered another highlight. My mum found out that Kay Wee and I are in a relationship and she is supportive of it. That is really cool but so... awkward ):

No comments:

Post a Comment