Thursday, December 27, 2012

Motivation

I miss the feeling of being motivated.

I realised motivation is all I really need right now to get things going. I've not been attending school like how I should, I've not been attempting my tutorials properly and I really find it a chore to go to school. I hate this feeling so much. And whenever I think of having to go back to school this coming January, I feel like I am having an anxiety attack.

I've not been coping well with life either. I rarely hang out with friends. In fact, I've lost a few close friends because they find me so depressed that I am not even trying to help myself stand up. I've been sliding back from God. I no longer pray or read the bible.

I feel like I am a sloth wasting my time away. But somehow, I kind of enjoy it too because I have no interest in anything right now.

Oh boy, where do I go to search for motivation?

Ahh... and I really need to fix my laptop soon so I can blog about my trip to Bali. My memories are fading soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment