Monday, February 25, 2013

Death

I hate the part of growing up. I like being how I am when I was a kid. Innocence. Every little thing we did boils down to innocence. We knew nothing about reality. Everything in our world was so simple.

Life gets worse as we get old. In the recent years, I've been dealing with something I am afraid of, which is death. I don't really remember having to go through such misery when we were kids because everyone around us was still "young". Right now? One by one, family members start leaving. I didn't even get to say my last goodbyes. Some of my friends even lost their really beloved ones. Even hearing stories of people who are not related to me losing their loved ones affect me so much. I know how they feel. Our loved ones also age with us.

Death is inevitable. I don't wish to see my family members or friends leaving me. But it will come. Cherish what we have. Cherish the people around us. We won't know what will happen tomorrow.

Give love to the ones you love and the ones you hate. Trust me, there will be no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment