My hiatus only lasted for a few days. Lol.
Anyway, I am very happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy (for now) because Kay Wee is going to bring me to see The Script concert!
OMG, IT'S THE SCRIPT OKAY??!!
I've been a big fan of The Script since the release of The Man Who Can't Be Moved. I've been wanting to go to their concert since the day I know of the concert they are about to have in Singapore but Kay Wee and I were "poor" at that time and we had no choice but to give it a miss. Because of our "ang bao" money and our part time job, we can finally afford for the concert!!! Well, Kay Wee had to pay first because I am currently broke now -_-
Anyway, we are able to go to the concert with the help of Jiong Yang too! Kay Wee and I bumped into him while on our way to work and we found out Jiong Yang is working for Sistic. I sort of "jumped the queue" to get the tickets because Jiong Yang bought it for us during work!
So yay! I can't wait for the 29th to see my handsome Irish band ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment