Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sometimes I dream of doing the unexpected. I really hate it when I imagine things to the extremes and it puts me to a situation where everything feels so real. It makes me feel like I am in another world filled with cruel reality when I am in fact very fine in the world I am living now.

It's really true when people say that memories will haunt us because they really do. No matter how far we try to run or how much we try to hide, they are there. Memories will haunt. They return and remind us of so many ugly things that happened in the past.

And then I'll come to the stage where I try to replace those bad memories with alternatives that I'll never imagine myself doing, in a good way. But you know... they will never happen because they are just my imagination.

I think I finally learnt what this is about. It only takes one word to describe the whole thing.

Regrets.

Sigh. I think I just broke another promise of mine again. I promised myself to never have any regrets but look where I am now...

No comments:

Post a Comment