Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I hope you are doing well

Dear you,

I must say that my heart broke a little when I heard about you. Okay, maybe my heart broke a lot. ): I've not been a very good friend.

Sometimes, thinking back, I wished I'd have put in more effort to help you. Sometimes, I wished that I apologise over and over again until I seek for your forgiveness. Sometimes, I wished that I would not be late for that occasion.

I am not a saint so I won't be able to solve your problems. It's not as if remaining as friends will take away your problems but I know it may somehow make you feel a little better. At least, I'll be able to feel better for having the chance to help you along the way.

I don't know where you are but I hope you are doing well. I hope that when we bump into each other in school, you'll at least give me a nod or a smile to acknowledge my existence as a friend, instead of avoiding me.

I really hope you are doing well. And I hope I'll have the courage soon to give you a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment