Apart from the shopping-for-shoes experience with Cherelle Kong, yesterday was a terrible day. It was a really terrible and horrible day.
I don't know why but I have to admit that I am affected by the bombing incident at the Boston marathon. I don't understand how humans can be so cruel. I don't understand why humans are always attacking one another. God created us to love and not to hate. But one thing that I really don't understand the most is why people love spreading fake news around, causing more panic and distress.
Instead of praying for the victims, comforting the people around them or maybe at least feel sorry for the victims, people are posting pictures everywhere which are not true. I saw photos of this little girl, which people claimed that she participated in this marathon for her friends who lost their lives to one of the shooting incidents many months back, but well, the only child identified who died in this bombing incident is actually a boy. A BOY. I saw news spreading around that US bombed a village in the middle east area on the same day, killing 30 at a wedding but no one gives a shit because everyone only cares about USA and you can see people raging at this news. In actual fact, this incident happened in 2002, almost a decade ago. And of course, as usual, I saw people blaming religions for the attacks.
Humans really have no hope. We love to blame others and maybe, for the more sadistic ones, they love to see people suffer.
Stupid world, really. This is such a cruel world.
On the other hand, let's take a moment to sincerely pray for Boston, its victims and those who participated in the marathon for a good cause. That's what we all can at least do for them.
I don't know why but I have to admit that I am affected by the bombing incident at the Boston marathon. I don't understand how humans can be so cruel. I don't understand why humans are always attacking one another. God created us to love and not to hate. But one thing that I really don't understand the most is why people love spreading fake news around, causing more panic and distress.
Instead of praying for the victims, comforting the people around them or maybe at least feel sorry for the victims, people are posting pictures everywhere which are not true. I saw photos of this little girl, which people claimed that she participated in this marathon for her friends who lost their lives to one of the shooting incidents many months back, but well, the only child identified who died in this bombing incident is actually a boy. A BOY. I saw news spreading around that US bombed a village in the middle east area on the same day, killing 30 at a wedding but no one gives a shit because everyone only cares about USA and you can see people raging at this news. In actual fact, this incident happened in 2002, almost a decade ago. And of course, as usual, I saw people blaming religions for the attacks.
Humans really have no hope. We love to blame others and maybe, for the more sadistic ones, they love to see people suffer.
Stupid world, really. This is such a cruel world.
On the other hand, let's take a moment to sincerely pray for Boston, its victims and those who participated in the marathon for a good cause. That's what we all can at least do for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment