My boyfriend finally turned 19 today. His birthday had to unfortunately fall on Monday, which is the busiest day of our academic week and so we had to give lecture a skip just to spend the night together.
And after spending time together at a really horrible korean bbq buffet restaurant, I found out age is just a number. Sigh. Why is Kay Wee still acting like a six years old when he is already a year older?
Big sigh. I am fated to spend my life with a small kid.
HEHE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE! (:
And after spending time together at a really horrible korean bbq buffet restaurant, I found out age is just a number. Sigh. Why is Kay Wee still acting like a six years old when he is already a year older?
Big sigh. I am fated to spend my life with a small kid.
HEHE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment