Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May the fourth be with you

4th of May was wonderfully spent with FAM members picnicking at Marina Barrage because Qiang is about to enter NS soon and he wanted a FAM gathering. So sweet of him. Everyone had to bring something for the group and I made egg sandwiches. Yes. Pathetic and dry egg sandwiches. Most of them were late so I came up with a forfeit (which is video themselves doing Gwiyomi) and I think everyone started to rush. HAHA.

Kaiting, Kwan Yang, Por, Croydon and I waited an hour for Qiang, Xiong, Hongqi and Stephanie and about 1.5 hours for Velna to arrive. So there you go, there were ten of us. Kaiting, Kwan Yang, Por, Croydon, Zi Qiang, Zhi Xiong, Hongqi, Stephanie, Velna and I.

I think most of us had fun. We flew the kite we bought, ate lots of food, played cards and even broke the frisbee we bought.















We didn't know where to go next so we decided to just head down to Dhoby Ghaut for dinner at JustAcia and maybe play pool somewhere. 



We roamed around the entire Dhoby Ghaut and ended up rotting at an escalator because everywhere was packed and we had nowhere to go. LOL. So that summed up 4th of May. By the way, photos did not turn out pretty because everyone is camera shy -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment