Friday, May 3, 2013

HELLO MAY! (:


HEEHEE. It's finally May, my most favourite time of the year because Kay Wee and I will turn a year older this month. Sigh. And I still don't know what to get for that kid. His birthday is just three days away. HOW HOW HOW? *PANICS*

By the way, isn't my blog banner damn awesomely cool? I MADE IT MYSELF. Well, it's not a very difficult thing to do but it's an accomplishment for lousy bloggers like me. :D Oh, and if you are wondering, my archives is now listed down below.

So... It's been a long time since I blogged and I thought I'll just write one before I head to bed. School officially started this week with tutorials and lectures going on. Temasek Polytechnic is that cool to have only lectures in the first week. School has been great. NO business subjects this semester at all. It's pure law modules. I'm still trying to adjust to my new environment though. This class is so... quiet. And yes, it's great but I am already dying. My timetable makes me feel like dying every Monday. But but but... I made a little promise to myself this semester. No more skipping important lectures (except Andrew Chia's) and no more skipping school. Year 2 was horrible for me because I gave up on everything but not this time. Really. I promise.

What for I make my year 3 so bad when it's our final year right?

And yes, time for bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment