Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Don't make me hate you again

All it takes to crumble my world is you. You always come in, especially at the wrong time, to create a mess and then walk right out of it.

The reason why your name is still in my contact list and you are still friends with me on facebook and twitter because I've been trying to live by the quote 'forgive and forget'. No doubt, you have to serve as a reminder each and every time. But still, at least I respect you and treat you like a friend, or at least acknowledge your presence.

Seriously, if you think I am your entertainer when no one wants you, please grow up and stop being an asshole. Knowing you for so long, I can only think of one reason for all that is happening at this very moment. I might have been like a little dumb lost puppy at that time but I am not one anymore. Stop living in the past and think that you are king. I don't care a shit about you. I honestly don't. Don't act like you care because your 'care and concern' only appears at moments like this.

Sweet talking doesn't work for me, honey. For a person who lived this long, you really disgust me. Eww.

No comments:

Post a Comment