Friday, June 28, 2013

Haunted

Sigh. Sometimes I really hate myself for having nothing to do in the middle of the night and I'll end up googling about stuff I shouldn't google at this hour. Googling stuff like these always lead me to think and go really sad over stupid things.

I know I always blog and tell my friends about phrases like 'forgive and forget' and 'not to bear grudges' but I think I am a living hypocrite. There are times when you'd just appear in my mind and my thoughts would send me on a really crazy rollercoaster ride. I'd think and think and think for hours realising that I actually do hate you a lot but a good night's sleep would always remind me of the significance of these two phrases the next day.

I think no matter how hard I try to forget or let go, it just won't work. This is really depressing. I actually... really hate you A LOT.

I hate myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment