181110♥ was another wonderful day!
Jealous much?Caught this wonderful movie with baby and I'm not going to tell you my movie experience because it is... embarrassing. :/ HEY , the movie is really awesome! It's a die die must watch movie! :D
191110♥- Prom shopping with Siti!
Met Siti at the Tampines MRT station and then we went to POSB bank. It was my very first time withdrawing my very own money using a bankbook! :D:D:D That's actually something cool [: Went to Century Square for lunch and we saw Teck Jin!
Do support him anyway , he's working as a salesman on the first floor!

Took the escalator up to the malay foodcourt and WOW , many Greenview teachers were there for lunch! Spoke to Mrs Koh and Mr Ridzuan for awhile about my O levels. They comforted and encouraged me , telling me to forget about O levels , because it is already over. Sigh , I do miss school :/Shared japanese food for lunch!

Lunch was very delicious because Siti always make sure my bowl of rice has some fish on it! :DAfter lunch , we went to Fairprice and bought sushi for Teck Jin because he said his next break was at 5pm. As friends , we worry he'll be starved to death. Furthermore , after his shift is over , he has to rush over to Carrefour for another shift. CRAZY RIGHT? O.O Passed him the sushi and we went to the toilet!
On the way , Siti saw her friend!
Went back to Teck Jin's little stall and took our trio photo :D
We made our way to Paya Lebar's City Plaza and collect my black dress. I realised it wasn't really suitable and nice for prom , so I was considering about buying another dress :/ We quickly made our way to Orchard for our job interview!I was so nervous that I have to go the toilet again :X



We made our way to the shop and did our little interview!& WE ARE HIRED!
Visit us at Cookieman in Takashimaya okay? :D& we were very very happy that we got the job that we went around taking photos. After all , this is Orchard okay!














Made our way to Bugis to search for my prom clothes! Saw one of the twin brothers , not sure if it's Yu Xian or Zhi Xian. LOL , I'm a failure , being classmates for two years , I still can't differentiate them. Went to Diva and saw Fathin , Amaleena and other Greenviewans! It was all so coincidental! :D
See my chio friend!Bought my dress and accessories at Bugis Street. This young chap gave me such a big discount. [: Hunted for more things but they weren't really nice , decided to head back to Tampines to hunt for more things!
On our way back to Tampines~

Went back to Tampines and bought my necklace and heels. This time , I saw Yralle! :D Finally , stopped by at Mac for dessert (:
I love Siti ttm♥
No comments:
Post a Comment