The day started off with meeting Lincoln to get his thumbdrive because he has downloaded audition for me! The thought of being able to play audition and to get away from unhappy thoughts really made me feel damn excited! :D
I took the bus all the way to Pasir Ris. Coincidentally , I was on the same bus with Daryl Lim. Thankfully , someone I knew was on the bus because I have no idea where Pasir Ris Crest Secondary School's front gate is. I reached there safely about 15 minutes late :X
Took the thumbdrive and Lincoln warned me not to open some files , he claimed they were confidential :p Took the bus to Whitesands and met baby there for a short while before flying off to Tampines because I was late , in fact very late to meet Tay Xi and Siti.
We have a lot of communication complications because my prepaid was low , not enough for me to text or answer a single call and Tay Xi does not have Siti's number and vice versa. I rushed down to the station and met up with Siti and borrowed her phone to contact Tay Xi.
We finally met up and sat at LJS to chat for a little while. We realised there's nothing much to eat at LJS , so we ate at the foodcourt instead. Finally , I can eat my fish bee hoon soup , something that I have been craving for days :D
After lunch , we went to window shop around Tampines Mall and then off to City Plaza for more shopping! I bought my prom dress , but I'm still considering if I should wear it or not. Hmmm...
Picture pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment