Sunday, January 9, 2011

25 more hours

I've been spending these few days with my lovely friends and loved ones.

Baby came to my house on the 5th to accompany me because my siblings were already at school. We spent the day watching Inkheart which he thinks it's a stupid show. There are really countless times when I can't agree with him x.x Had Sakae sushi buffet with Rachel on the 7th and she didn't really eat because she was having a fever on that day. As expected , no photos were taken because she didn't allow me to! )= Caught The Tourist with baby after that!

A really awesome show! Angelina Jolie is DAMN HOT and Johnny Depp is DAMN CUTE. It was really a twist at the end and OHMYGOSH , if my romance was like this... Okay , I think I'll not say anything :X

Ended the 7th with Sue Ming , Yralle and Daryl.

Accompanied Sue Ming to Orchard on the 8th , basically for nothing. LOL. We were suppose to go the Xiaxue's event but somehow everything got so messed up and we couldn't find any events there. Had dinner @ Sichuan Dou Hua Hotpot Restaurant on the 60th floor of the UOB building with my family after that , quite an awesome dinner (=

It's 1.01 pm right now. 25 more hours to the results )=

No comments:

Post a Comment