THIS!

I love the fact that I always leave things in my handbag and never take them out , because I'm lazy to do so. Not forgetting my used tissue papers , YUCKS. Hey , sometimes I get surprises like this too!
This card was given to 4e2 students on our Graduation Day specially from Miss Lim Chiang Siew, our geography teacher. Just when I was losing all my hope on my results , a lovely card like this decided to resurface again! [: Thank you Miss Lim!
I had my horrible lunch at Whitesands with dear and then we took bus 3 to school. I swear , my heart was pumping and beating like crazy when I got to the hall. We were told to sit according to our classes and wait for Mr Koh's announcement.
There , the top scholars were announced and the rest of us have to get our certificates from our form teachers. I was the first to get from Mr Sim. Blame my class for not having anyone whose names start with the letter 'A' to 'C'.
& here are my pathetic results :

Arranged in order : English , combined humanities , E math , A math , Pure Physics , Pure Chemistry , Chinese , Chinese Oral.
Yeah , look at my combined humanities. That is so not me. Even many of my classmates were shocked that I got a C5 for combined humanities. That stupid subject really pulled my grades down for L1R5. -.-
So , overall , here's my results!
L1R4: 12
L1R5: 17.
I'm still unsure of where to go , hopefull Tampines JC or Serangoon JC! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment