Saturday, February 26, 2011

I've never felt this sad for so long

-This is what I've been doing almost everyday.

Something sad happened on Monday. I got really upset , sad and disappointed even and I can't control those tears , I can't stop them from flowing down. Poor baby was shocked to see me in tears before I could even explain anything to him )=

Honestly , I've never felt this sad for so many months.

Went to meet Tay Xi and Siti after baby left my house. Pretty awesome meet up , things got really messed up while we were talking. Blur Tay Xi didn't realise that she didn't close her bottle tight enough, until when she felt her bag being so wet. Siti had to do this!

My pretty girls!

Wednesday was a good day too! K box and arcade with Jacey!

Jacey told me she deleted unglam photos , but what's this???
Our drinks!

Went to Whitesands and met dear for a little while after that!

Okay , so actually , that sums up my pathetic weekdays for this week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment