Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm retaking EL!

My week is pretty packed. My brain is fully squashed. My life is pretty crazy.

I tend to hate myself when I wake up really early these days. No , it's not like I woke up at 8a.m. or anything earlier than that. I wake up at about 12 to 1p.m. these few days. YES , HOW EARLY IS THAT?

I get so irritated when I realised that I have nothing to do at home!

I'm not those kind of girls who do housework. I must admit my house is in a bad shape and a big mess , but I think pigs will start to fly if you see me taking a broom and start sweeping the floor. I despise weekdays because my siblings are off to school and my parents are off to work. I'm always being left alone at home with no computer and only this stupid black box to keep me company because my step father doesn't allow me to use the computer on weekdays.

By the way , why isn't Mediacorp showing nice shows?

I almost went crazy because I was thinking of doing all my A math TYS again , until some of my friends told me that I'll be touching A math no more. It's really a pity to not being able to touch A math again when I struggle really hard for these past two years for this stupid and tedious subject.

& you know what?

I just found out that I need to get a stupid A2 for my O levels English to get into the law faculty in NUS. WHY DID MY DEAR CAMBRIDGE MARKERS GAVE ME A B3 INSTEAD OF AN A2?

Perhaps they'll give me an A if I write an essay about my lawyer dream. Okay , I'm really dreaming now -.-

To pursue my big and wild dream , I decided to retake my English! :D

I shall not laze around anymore. I shall work hard in poly , get really good results and maintain a GPA of at least 3.5 and I'll keep retaking my English until I get a stupid A2! Perhaps I shall start mugging this week.

Oh thank God I hadn't throw away my English books.

No comments:

Post a Comment