I GOT A FREELANCE JOB!
I really love freelance jobs because I do not have to work like a mad dog everyday. I only go to work when I'm needed and when I'm really in need of money. Oh yes , I'm selling designer handbags with Wan Ting and Sally.
I know what you're thinking but sorry to disappoint you , the bags are GENUINE AND AUTHENTIC :D
Actually my life is pretty boring. I really miss studying. Besides having work and the black box for company , of course I have my wonderful boyfriend. Honestly , I still can't adapt to this new life without seeing Nigel Tan Ghuan Ming almost everyday )=
At least I met him for dinner yesterday! [:
I went all the way to Bedok today to rebond my hair for the second time within a month because my hair curled back after I washed it. The hairdresser is kind enough to rebond for me for free! Sitting on the chair for almost 4 hours is no joke )=
I lent my A math books to Yralle and borrowed POA book from him. I got my EL tutor already. I'm all set for O levels and poly life , I think! Right now , I shall mug , mug until I feel studying is boring again.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment