Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earth Hour?

Earth Hour is today! Sadly, I've never participated in it once because my family don't really care about such stuff. Adding on, I doubt I'll be able to do it because I have my computer today.

I don't usually have my computer everyday, so... )=

This week is the first week of Term 2 for Primary, Secondary and JC students. I don't know why I still feel like a Secondary 4 student although I've already enrolled myself in a polytechnic. Putting that aside, O levels is coming!

Perhaps I should create some countdown for O levels or something :D

Anyway, I really hate it when I have to write about my whole week in one chunk, so please bear with me!

♥21/03- Tuition!

Jacey came over to Tampines and we had a small lunch together at Tampines One. I went home and polished up my composition before meeting Kay Wee to head to tuition together. Thanks to No Life (Kay Wee), we both were really late for tuition.

Jacey's friend joined us for tuition and I must say tuition was quite fun. We were laughing like crazy during our weekly readings and so on. The plan to meet my cousin after tuition was cancelled, so I went home with Kay Wee.

♥ 22/03- K Box with Cherelle Kong

$6 each for a mixture of Chinese and English songs, mostly English actually. Headed down to Bedok to meet my cousin for a little while♥

♥24/03- Mini 6 Inspiration gathering

Okay, it's not an official gathering, it's just a small meet up! Met Tay Xi, Yu Min, Zikri and Kay Wee at Tampines MRT and then we went to purchase the tickets for Big Momma at Century Square. We went over to Fairprice to buy some snacks and waited for Nabilah.

While we were talking, someone shouted my name.

Everyone was shocked to see that the girl who shouted my name was LIN YUAN! I guess all of us have not seen her since our primary school days! She was also shocked to see us :D Apparently, her clique's seats were just next to ours!

We bought the snacks and went into the cinema. I sat between Tay Xi and Nabilah and I think Big Momma is nice! We ended the day at S-11, where Zikri went to collect his spectacles while I returned my books to the library.

♥25/03- Suckerpunch with Dear

Looking at the name, you'll know it's not a great show, SO DON'T WATCH. I only give it a 1 out of 5 stars rating. I think it's damn nonsense. It is really a nonsensical show. Baby was there doing 'WHAT THE F**K' gestures during the movie :p

Went to the library to borrow books. I think library is my second home now.

I WANT MY A FOR ENGLISH )=

No comments:

Post a Comment