I dreamt that I was running in a very beautiful dress, running towards nowhere. I was in a white room, there's no beginning and there's no ending. I stopped when I realised that there's actually no end to this and then you appeared.
You came to me and held my hand. You hushed me when I was about to speak. You gently led me to more of the white space, where a door appeared. You opened the door and inside was... just like fantasy.
Suddenly there was music playing, you then held me in your arms and led me to a dance. It was funny how we blended into the dance together, we managed to dance a song. Just was I was about to kiss you, you disappeared.
I continued running and tried to find you. I tried to find traces of you. Sadly, I couldn't find anything but a book. I opened the book and it was full of our photos. I slowly glanced through it until I came to the last page, where you wrote " Thanks for giving me those memories. I have always loved you and I am still loving you".
I held the book tightly and continued running for very long, but I couldn't find you )=
No comments:
Post a Comment