
Tell me again, was it love at first sight?
When I walked by and you caught my eye.
Wouldn't you know love could shine this bright?
Well smile, because you're the deer in the headlights
Deer in the headlights- Owl City
Happy birthday to my friend's girlfriend and I hope my friend made the right decision, be it today, tomorrow or this week. I hope that you won't regret whatever decision you made and I hope you'll be happy with the decision you made and I know that you will be able to move on♥
I have been using my laptop since yesterday, 12.30 pm and I have not off it since then. It is already 1.19 am now and I hope my laptop won't be overheated. After slogging for so many hours, I have finally finished that shit CSA E learning homework. I hope CSA tutors won't be so boliao in the future, to give such homework and projects in just a week.
WE ARE NOT SUPERHEROES MY DEARS.
Today will be another night, when I'll spend it with my laptop and music while I will struggle with my English tuition homework and other school subjects. Please pray for me that I will be able to survive tonight.
By the way, it was our CCN day on Friday and I am proud of our class because we managed to earn about $300 after deducting the cost price and everything. I AM SO PROUD OF B1L06♥ Honestly, it's sad to leave my wonderful classmates after a year )'=
Right, off to hit my books!





No comments:
Post a Comment