I know, I am deprived of sleep. I NEED SLEEP.
It seems like I am starting to enjoy this old studying system of mine, which is to sleep late and wake up early, but I know I will not score very well because of my small tiny weeny brain's slow understanding. That was how I did badly for my O levels. That is sad but true.
If only I can get myself a pill to make my brain function. Hmmm... Why does this sound so familiar?
Well, actually I am here to not blog about my life, because it is really boring. I must stop blogging about such mundane stuff, because I, myself, am bored of reading my own posts. That's why I lost a lot of readers. My statistics are dropping T_T
I came here to... think.
You see. Blogger is not only a place to post about my mundane life or some nonsensical rants, but to also reflect on myself and ourselves. Sometimes, I think that's a really important thing to do, or rather, I always think that way.
I feel blessed, I really do. I may not have a complete family or a united family, I may always start to emo at home or coop myself up in my pink room, but I am blessed because I have an enjoyable and a very happy life.
I have a boyfriend who really loves me a lot. I have a sister and brother who really cares for me a lot. I have my girlfriends who always support me in whatever I do. I have classmates and friends who always bring laughter and joy into my life. I have everything I wish for, and maybe everything I need.
But suddenly suddenly suddenly, I feel that I am not giving everyone my best shot )=
No comments:
Post a Comment