First, I must thank Cherie, Guo Jian and Guo Hui who were there with me when I felt depressed. Thank you Cherie for hugging me and trying many ways to stop me crying. Thank you Guo Hui who bothered to rush back to school that night to help us finish our slides, and texting me to cheer me up. Thank you Guo Jian for coming up with a Not-to-do list when I get home. I instantly laughed when you said that I shouldn't go facebook, twitter or tumblr when I get home. I must also thank Wei Sian that night who talked to me on MSN and offered to eat ice cream with me after our OP.
Next, I must thank Deshawn, Kay Wee and Melvyn who texted me throughout the night, assuring me that everything will be fine. And I must also thank them for trying to cheer me up through their SMSes. I must thank Melvyn for offering suggestions on how to go on with my life. And I must thank Kay Wee for trying his best to make me think that it isn't my fault, but the fact is, it is my fault.
And, I must thank all those wonderful friends on facebook who posted on my wall and DM me that night to cheer me up. Thank you to Isha, Afifah, Zhi Yu, Kenneth Lim, Zainarah, Kelvin, Chuanyin, Rong Ji, Jiong Yang, Aunty Jane, Jingyee, Kenneth Xu, Karthik, Zafarah, Stefano and Varrick.
And on Friday, thank you to everyone in the class who told me to cheer up. Thank you to Deshawn for pulling me to Cheers to grab myself an ice cream. Thank you to Kenneth for cheering me up by playing with my scarf and trying to drag me to play pool. Thank you to everyone who dragged me to the canteen for lunch. Thank you to Kay Wee for accompanying me last night.
And today, thank you to Guo Hui, Kenneth, Melvyn and Kay Wee. Today was a wonderful day, I guess. Thank you to Tay Xi, Euroy and Royston for texting me.
And right now, thank you to my friends for the entertaining tweets on Twitter
I sincerely thank everyone, and I just want to tell you guys that I love you all. xoxo♥
No comments:
Post a Comment