It gets really frustrating when I forgot that you are not in my life anymore. Yes, I have deleted our photos and your messages on my phone. I've even removed you as my favourite contact to remind myself that you will never be there again. Still, it felt really weird to not having a favourite contact on my phone anymore.
And sometimes I really wonder if you'd be happier without me. If so, I guess I'll be able to accept the fact that we broke up and then I won't even bother to harass you. But seeing you being sad on your facebook with all those emo status, I can't help but to feel more sad and depressed.
I don't care if your status were about me. It may be about your other friends or other problems that you had. I am really concerned and I hope that you will not be sad for whatever the reasons are. But I must admit, it is really depressing to know that you can live without me. It seems like our break up didn't affect your mood at all.
So why does it affect me?
No comments:
Post a Comment