Sunday, August 14, 2011

I hate August

I am having a really bad sore throat, thanks to the fish fingers I had yesterday.

Anyway, I'm here for a quick update about this whole week.

This week had been rather depressing for me because of my school workload and my results for my case summary. My life is very systematic now, in a bad way. I leave for school, stay back for projects, go home and do more projects or assignments and then sleep for a few hours before I am up again for a brand new day.

I feel so tired, and all I need is just a simple rest.

To make my week worse, case summary results just ruined my whole polytechnic life, SCREW IT. And to make it more worse, today is our 18th month anniversary and we ain't celebrating until our holidays ):

I HATE AUGUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment