Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Never worth the wait


Although I am not really participating in it, the ongoing conversation on facebook is really making me smile. If I go up to a mirror now and look at my own reflection, that smile is probably one that I haven't seen in days. Way to go guys! Almost 300 comments on just my status alone♥

Look, I am really unsure of my feelings now.

Again, I asked you about the reasons you gave me that day. Somehow, I am more convinced this time that you were telling me the truth and you do mean it. I told you that I will never shed a tear for you again because I honestly felt much happier that I was convinced by your reasons. Truth to be told, your reasons were really bullshit.

But as I thought about the past, I realised your love for me wasn't strong enough.

Maybe, maybe it is to you. But to many, it isn't. I can daringly say that your love for me was just 'puppy love' and it was never true love. Trust me, there is never such a thing as feelings fading because true love does not fade. And for your second reason? That was actually what I expected from you in time to come, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. I can clearly see that you were never prepared for this.

Before my friends start pointing their fingers at you, I would just like to say that I have never blamed you for being with me for the past 1 year and 6 months. And I would really like to thank you for this wonderful relationship that we had. We will be friends, or maybe good friends. It is true that for now, I'll be sad if you are. So cheer up for whatever you're not happy with (:

As for me, I was never alright, until a dear friend of mine really cheered me up today. So hey, thank you!♥

And yes, I really hope that this will be my last post about my break up. Yes, I still do love Nigel Tan. But it's not like our break up has been really long, you guys can't expect me to just let go and move on. I promise that I will move on. I guess I'll go back to blogging about the stress that I am trying to handle in TP.

Right now, off to study POM!

No comments:

Post a Comment