Tuesday, September 13, 2011

That awesome girl

Today is another awesome day spent. I had lunch with Siti and Kay Wee, and talking to Siti is really damn awesome. She was like going on and on about her 'boyfriend' and I can't help but to laugh at every little sentence she made. It is just so rare to find someone who can make you laugh and smile at every statement made. And every single time Kay Wee isn't around, she'll tell me how compatible Kay Wee and I will be if we were together.

That's what she always say with every guy I hang out with!

And we somehow ended up with the decision of going to her house to study.

On our short bus ride to her house, she started talking to me about things I didn't really want to talk about. It got me into tears, but I managed to go through this conversation with a smile at the end of every other statement again. It is really heartwarming to have a girlfriend who can have talks with me like this. She doesn't give advice, but she listens and feels.

And at her house, Kay Wee did his English homework while Siti and I struggled with A math. For the sake of Siti's A1 for A math, I must study A math during the holidays! ROAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment