I spent a few hours at Kay Wee's house last evening to create games and forfeits for the class gathering. I must say Google is indeed a great help to us, and I must really thank Kay Wee for contributing his space, laptop, papers, marker and support!

And this morning, I must thank Kay Wee once again, for contributing his space, eggs, lettuce, cucumbers, cutlery and his lovely grandma for the nice but salty sandwiches! Making sandwiches was really fun [:
And look at our lovely cards!

After our preparation, we went off to Tampines Mall to meet up with Nabilah and Teck Jin, who already bought a kite for our outing. We then went to Fairprice and bought all the snacks and drinks we need, with Johnny joining us afterwards. All of us carried the groceries and met up with Tay Xi, Yan Yuan, Darius and Yong Liang, then we were off to Marina Barrage.
I tell you, the wait for the shuttle bus was really long!




And finally, all of us boarded the bus!



And ta-daa! We were all at Marina Barrage!



We played games like 'Babi' and Charades. Johnny lost in the 'Babi' game and his forfeit was to compliment 5 things about someone in the group. He complimented Kay Wee. Although Charades was quite a failure, it was still quite funny to see them acting! The two funniest acts were...
Then we were off to awkward moments when everyone suddenly kept quiet and their enthusiasm died off. But still, wonderful photos were taken!


Johnny and Teck Jin flying the kite


Darius and Yan Yuan


Yong Liang sleeping -_-
And then we decided to play games
We played Monopoly Deal and Johnny was the biggest loser, so his forfeit was...
THIS!!!
The oreo was not only filled with the typical cream, but also chips and gummies!Look how happy Nabilah was creating her masterpiece for Johnny!
And look at Johnny's epic face!
And we played the next game of Cheat, which Nabilah lost really badly. And so her forfeit was...
And look at Johnny's epic face!
And we played the next game of Cheat, which Nabilah lost really badly. And so her forfeit was...THIS!!!
This was really disgusting. Sandwich soaking in water was just plain disgusting!And the next game we played was Blackjack. This time, Johnny was the biggest loser again! His forfeit is...
To spread mayonnaise on a piece of bread
Put it in a cup and soak it with lemon tea
Cheers to Johnny!
And there he goes...
I guess he almost puked!
We played another round of Blackjack and this time, Tay Xi was the biggest loser. So, her forfeit was...Putting Nutella in a cup
Mix it with lemon tea
And of course, she had to gulp it down!
WOOTS! And she managed to finish it (:
We had a final round of Blackjack and Darius was the loser this time!
A newly created concoction of Skippy and lemon tea was created just for him
He had to dip the sandwich into it.
*smiles*

He had to dip the sandwich into it.
*smiles*
Oh well. So after his forfeit, there wasn't anymore forfeits although we continued the game with Daryl joining us as he arrived really late! And because Teck Jin, Yan Yuan and Darius had to go, we had our group shot!


After they left, we were off to jump shots!










Then all of us went to do our own stuff. The big boys went kite flying, while some of us went kite gazing.








And then there was this awkward moment when Tay Xi asked me to pose somewhere between Marina Bay Sands and the Singapore Flyer, and all I did was just...
-.-
So, Daryl came along and gave me ideas on how to pose.


And we somehow ended up standing there for quite a long time talking and talking about our lives and our past. It was sort of a heart-to-heart talk, and I was really happy that Daryl and I were able to communicate like this, just like before.

So, Daryl came along and gave me ideas on how to pose.

And we somehow ended up standing there for quite a long time talking and talking about our lives and our past. It was sort of a heart-to-heart talk, and I was really happy that Daryl and I were able to communicate like this, just like before.
While we were chatting, the rest of them were snapping shots!




So, I sort of joined them and the usual teasing of either Daryl and I, or Kay Wee and I started once again -_-


Then, we started packing up, untangling the kite string and left for Nex at Serangoon.



So I had another heart-to-heart talk with Tay Xi and thanks girl for always being there for me! (: We had our dinner at the Sky Park, this time with Zikri joining us! (: After our dinner, we went home.
So, I shall end this really long post (before I go on any further about how awesome my class is) with a really short thank you note. Thank you to Kay Wee, Nabilah, Tay Xi, Zikri, Daryl, Yong Liang, Teck Jin, Yan Yuan, Darius and Johnny for coming down today. Thank you to Kay Wee for contributing lots and lots to this outing! And lastly, a big thank you to Tay Xi, Nabilah and Kay Wee for the photos!








No comments:
Post a Comment