Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A day of not knowing what else to do

Today was a little rubbish-ly spent, but little things on the way never fail to make me smile.

I got dragged out of bed by countless of messages from Mr. Kay Wee because I kept sleeping and sleeping, and I was really really lazy to leave my house that early. After preparing, I grabbed my favourite chocolate croissant and met Kay Wee midway.

From afar, his bright orange shirt was too obvious to be missed. And when I text him 'Hi orange shirt', he replied with 'Hi stalker'. Who's the stalker? Hmmm? :/

We went to have our early lunch at 201, and in Kay Wee's point of view, it was breakfast to him because that seems to be his most favourite meal of the day -_- We ate and made our way to the RC located at block 800 plus by stopping at the bus stop outside the stadium and taking a really long walk to the RC.

We went there to help Wei Sian for his Youthville's upcoming event, and to be honest, it was seriously boring. No offence! Or maybe I'm just a little too tired and sleepy today that I forgot my purpose of being there and it seems like I was totally oblivious of my surroundings.

But still, I had a great 10 minutes going door-to-door promoting about the event.

And after that, both Kay Wee and I were sort of outcasted again, and we started singing Owl City's songs and doing really really stupid stuff to keep us energised and awake. Wei Sian then came back with packets of chicken wings, which we ate and then left to find Henry for our mock papers.

Not knowing what else to do, we randomly came up with the idea of catching Johnny English at Tampines Mall. But because the 1-for-1 movie tickets were at my house, Kay Wee came by and played Resident Evil with me (which I lost by A LITTLE ONLY) and then we went out again.

We got our tickets, went to the foodcourt for Kay Wee's dinner, and then off to NTUC to buy some snacks before our movie.

Johnny English seemed like a replica of Mr Bean. But, I guess only Rowan Atkinson can play this role that well, and applause to him for making this movie as funny as it could be! After a really long day, I guess I deserve my rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment