Friday, September 30, 2011

A another day wasted

The last day of September was supposed to be spent quietly, but nothing like this came true today.

I woke up every time I received a text in the morning. I probably should consider having my phone switched off when I sleep. In short, I didn't enjoy my good and peaceful sleep today, and I had to drag myself out of bed again, go out and meet Kay Wee for lunch and attempt the mock papers.

As usual, procrastination brought the worst out of us. From the idea of doing our mock papers after lunch, we went to Youthreach instead because Xingchen requested it.

And we went there doing nothing else, except to stare at each other, sing stupid songs and poking each other again. And not to forget, we also did prank calls (or rather, only Kay Wee) on Teck Jin and we left him really mad and crazy on the other end of the line.

The last hour or so was spent on looking at the boys playing pool. Xavier, Kenneth, Wenjun and Xingchen had never fail to make a fool out of themselves :3

No comments:

Post a Comment