Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello October


GOODBYE SEPTEMBER, HELLO OCTOBER!

I can't help but to look forward to October. I am not sure of the reasons, but I know October will be a really better one. September was a very good month, I must say. It was really so awesome with all the little outings in between, and of course with special people I spent it with.

And today can't be any better. Although something is bothering me for almost the whole day, but I am still screaming with excitement in me today, because it is NABILAH'S BIRTHDAY♥


Happy 17th birthday to the girl who has become so beautiful! Stay pretty, happy and last long with your boyfriend :D Tsk tsk.

And today while sitting on my couch, or maybe I would call it my thinking chair, I realised that actually each month is the same. Although some crappy events happened in a certain month, but it all depends on us to live it, accept it and move on.

So well, I will make October a good month, because it all lies on me! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment