Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sin, cos, tan.

Today is probably the best day to laze around on your bed, or sit under a shady tree to finish a wonderful book. But no, I am not spared from the busy things in life. I actually have to force myself to get out of bed after snoozing my alarm for about 4 hours, and then leave my house to finish up English mock papers.

Thank God Kay Wee was as lazy and tired as me, that we postponed this to tomorrow.

We walked to the nearest postbox located and I posted the letters my mum asked me to. I am proud to say that I am tall enough, not having to do my clumsy tiptoes just to post some letters. *smiles* And we took bus 291 to Tampines Mart, praying that we will reach there before 3pm so that we can get our Mac value lunch.

And yes, we actually did reach there early and bought our lunch. We ate and waited for Siti to arrive, and I almost exploded having the thought that she might not turn up at all. She reached about 15 minutes late and apologised with 'Sorry, my school ended at 2.15pm. I see the timetable wrongly'

How cute can she not be? :D

So, we started with lots of coaching and honestly, I have no idea what words actually came out of my mouth. It was really difficult teaching O levels stuff because frankly, I am in no position to do that anyway. It's not like my O levels results are fantastic. And I am really worried about her studies because her prelims results are not up to standard ):


I took a really short nap while Kay Wee and Siti started with physics because that was probably the subject I hated the most. Sadly, I could never have my nap in peace because Kay Wee took a photo of me sleeping and tweeted it.

HA. HA.

We finally wrapped up at about 6-ish pm and walked to Siti's house, waited for her to get money and cookies, and then we were off to 201 for roti prata, which Siti claimed to be really fantastic. Sadly, I couldn't join them in eating because I was penniless, and I started to blog on my private blog.

After their dinner, we sent Siti off at the bus stop and then the both of us walked back home. And Kay Wee kept insisting that I was emo-ing while they were having dinner because my eyes were teary.

-_- No, I am not sad or anything.

And while I'm sitting on my bed now, struggling with Siti's A math prelim papers, without having any dandelions or stardusts in my hands, I hope for a quieter day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment