Yes, it is indeed a beautiful day. Today the long-awaited day has finally arrived. It is the Twenty Third of September today! Do you know what that means? DO YOU, DO YOU, DO YOU? Or do you not? Well, today is B1L06's class outing @ Sentosa!
Before I left my house today, I was really taking my own sweet time because I was having second thoughts about attending the class outing. Like what Kenneth told me last night, he had a really strong feeling that I will back out today. And besides that, I only had three hours of sleep today, and so you can imagine how tired I felt! But then, I kept telling myself that I have nothing to lose, and in fact, I have a free Sentosa admission ticket from Cherie, so why not?
Eventually, I got out of bed at 10am and went to prepare.
Poor Wei Sian had to wait for me at City Hall for almost an hour because I was really retarded today. All my movements and reactions were so slow, that I only managed to leave my house at about 11am, the time that I was supposed to meet Wei Sian. SORRY! ): But I really did enjoy my journey to City Hall because there were so many handsome angmohs (Caucasians) in the MRT due to F1!
So, we went to Marina Square and had lunch at Just Acia.
What we ordered
So after our NOT-SO-NICE lunch, we quickly took the MRT to Vivocity. And surprise surprise, we bumped into Chuanyin in the train! So once the three of us reached Vivocity, we met up with Kenneth, Deshawn, Wee Kiat, Douglas, Jasmin and Guo Hui for a little while before they went off for lunch, then we made our way to Giant to buy some snacks for the class.
And then we met up with everyone, including Charlene, Cherie, Trudy, Zainarah and Janney, and before we know it, we were on our way to Sentosa!

We took the monorail to the beach station, and then the tram to Tanjong Beach. And I shall not elaborate much because I don't have many photos now. All the photos are with Cherie and I guess she should be sleeping by now because she looked so tired! Overall, it was really a fun day. I chatted with classmates whom I'm not very close to, I was the first to get dunked into the sea by my classmates, I got dunked about three times today, I didn't dunk Kenneth at all, and I had fun swimming and playing with sand!
We then went to Vivocity for our dinner and I was very thankful for having dinner in the open area because we could see fireworks from Universal Studios! Wei Sian and I quickly ran to the edge of the open area and looked at the fireworks in awe. We high(ed) five each other when Wei Sian said it was the first time watching fireworks with a polytechnic friend :D
Jasmin, Guo Hui, Wei Sian and I then took a cab back to Tampines, and Wei Sian accompanied me to 201 to get dinner for my sister before going home. Today is really a fun and memorable day.
And I shall end this post with the only 'clique' shot I have!



No comments:
Post a Comment