Thursday, September 29, 2011

Love life, live life and enjoy life

Right now, I'm tugged under my blanket and half lying on my bed. My eyelids are getting heavier as time passes. It's exactly 3:03am now and I am reading articles online while eating the mini chocolates that Kay Wee got for me yesterday.

I seriously need sleep. I am totally sleep deprived.

So as I type, I am thinking about two major things.

One of it is my sister's PSLE. Yes, today marks the first day of PSLE. God knows why PSLE is on a Thursday instead of a Monday. And actually, this isn't something much to worry about because my sister is always doing so well in school, to the extent that a 70 plus score is enough to make her depressed, the same way I felt when I got an F for any of my tests. But no one knows what will happen.

I just hope and pray that my sister will get her desired results and be enrolled in her desired school.

And the second thing I am probably thinking about is the articles.

I shall not mention what articles I am reading. But I am truly intrigued by the people who are in my situation, and so I googled on how they were dealing with everything. Sad to say, many of them lost hope and faith, and some even gave up on their lives. Most were pessimistic, and for a moment, I felt like giving up too.

But the optimistic messages on the forums I googled were marvelous.

It just reminds me of something important I have learnt in my entire 17 years.

" If you think your life is the worst in the world, think again. There are always others whose lives were never better than yours. Life is indeed short. So cherish it, love it, live life and enjoy it "

No comments:

Post a Comment