Don't, don't, don't.Don't make me turn my dislike into hatred for you. Yes, it's true. I am beginning to be really annoyed and irritated by you. If it is really difficult for you to stop contacting me for at least a day, then I suggest you to delete me from your contacts and facebook.
It is better if you pretended I didn't exist. I told you a thousand times this month that we will never ever be together because I am not for you, and neither are you for me. I told you a thousand times not to even get your hopes up because I am not even a bit interested in you, so just stop your nonsense.
And because I am not yours, I don't see why I have to report to you in everything I do. And because I am not yours, I don't see why you deserve my attention. And because I am not yours, I don't see why I must burn my prepaid just to keep you company.
I never once ask for you to accompany me, and neither have I ask you not to leave me.
So right now, I am begging you to just leave.
You better think it over and think what is right for you, before I start to delete you off from facebook and disappear from your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment