Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just another string of thoughts

Please, please, just stop.

If I were given a chance to stop all these, I gladly would. I would not even mind cooping myself at home just to lie on my bed and doing nothing else to get rid of you. I would also not mind singing myself a lullaby to make me fall into a deep sleep and never to wake up again.

Yes, I am talking about my thoughts.

I am someone who can never stop thinking even if I am doing something to occupy myself. And I think of things that may never happen just to scare myself further.

Thursday is drawing near and I am still unsure if I should appear at the venue to listen to things I don't wish to hear. I have read the "book" a thousand times, and the verdict is unpredictable. Like I always said, we will always end up in situations whereby we care for people who don't give a damn about us.

But if there is a way to get out of such predicament, can someone help me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment