Monday, October 17, 2011

30 points in a day


Before I drop dead on my bed, here's a little summary of my day. I hope no one minds about this because everything will be in point form.

  • Had Macdonalds breakfast with Kay Wee at the block opposite mine with my bad sore eye
  • We saw two cats fought and they were really cute
  • We went over to my void deck and rot
  • I went home, and he went home in the rain
  • Wei Sian came to my void deck to take English notes from me
  • He eventually went to my house because he was hungry
  • I cooked Mee Goreng for him
  • He hacked my facebook and twitter
  • We both disturbed people on facebook
  • We looked at photos together
  • He kept teasing me about something
  • I cooked another packet of Mee Goreng for him again
  • Kay Wee came by and joined in because he was hungry
  • He brought his own eggs because I ran out of them
  • Wei Sian left my house for Youthville planning
  • Kay Wee and I played Osu which he lost to me badly
  • We both attempted to watch horror movies
  • I couldn't take it so I didn't allow him to watch
  • I let him read my very very first diary instead
  • We both left house and went to his to take calculators
  • We went to Siti's school and pass her English notes and calculators
  • We met Bryan at Tampines MRT
  • We made our way to Tiong Bahru with Jasmine joining us from Paya Lebar
  • Someone pissed me off super badly during my journey
  • We met up with the rest of CSC volunteers
  • I made new friends
  • We discussed the proposal for 5th November's event
  • Went back to Tampines and had dinner with Kay Wee and Bryan
  • And now, I'm home
Alright, 29 points to summarise my day.

Oh, I shall add one more to rise the count up to 30 then.

  • I feel extremely tired and sleepy. I am exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment