Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What it feels like.

TP Review is today.

The day started off pleasantly with having lunch with Wei Sian at Biz Park. I ordered my favourite Fish 'N Chips from the Western stall accompanied by a big mug of Milo. While we were eating halfway, Cliquers called us and asked us to help out immediately after our lunch. They told me to find the students at LT19 after I was done.

I was pretty excited because I was assigned to Business School.

Just as we were about to leave, they called me again and told me that the plans had changed. They told me to walk around Business School myself and locate the students.

So, I walked around and I finally found them at level 3. The batch was separated into classrooms and they were doing lots of activities. I didn't want to be rude to just suddenly barge in to a random classroom, and so I ended up sitting outside the classrooms. Basically, I was rotting to death.

One hour passed and they were still in the classrooms. I was so fed up because I didn't get any instructions and I don't see a point in me being there even if I join them for the activities. I eventually left the school and headed for Tampines Library instead.

I found 2 nice books for myself and an inspiring book for Kay Wee. Because I borrowed 5 books last week, I could only borrow one more book. I told Kay Wee and Wei Sian to come over to the library to help me borrow my books ._.

Kay Wee reached first and helped me to borrow my books. And then, we bought Pudding Milk Tea at Eskimo. Did I mention this? We're going to have a mini cooking competition this Friday and we are going to make a Bento for each other! So, we went to NTUC to look for ingredients. NOW I HAVE AN IDEA ON WHAT TO COOK :3

Wei Sian joined us and then we headed to Youthreach because we have nothing else to do. We discussed about the trip to Balai, a small island of Indonesia. And we drank going-to-expire yoghurt and practically rotted there again.

That probably sums up my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment