This song has been in my head for the whole day. I knew this song from the date it was released, but it was my very first time watching the music video today. I must say that the video is awesomely cute. And of course, Lady Antebellum sings really good.
So after the morning mayhem, I took a short nap and then took bus 15 to Isha's house. The journey there was extremely long and boring. The moment I sat in the bus, I was already crossing my fingers and hoping for the bus driver to drive me there quickly and safely. But, nothing else beats my excitement in going to Isha's house!
It's been a long time since I went to her house, but I managed to arrive at the correct bus stop. Phew!
I met a friend of hers who was already in her house. This sweet girl is Azizah and I'm glad to make a new friend. Basically, we camped at Isha's house for the next few hours chatting, eating and watching this Korean horror movie 'White: The Melody of the curse'.
So uhm. Everyone knows how afraid I can get when I'm watching horror movies. Sometimes, covering my ears during movies like these isn't the best solution for me to survive throughout the show. Just like what Nabilah and Kay Wee have witnessed before, I'd bring a soft toy and my scarf :3
But watching this movie in Isha's house wasn't that bad because I refused to use the earpiece. Anyway, this show is really good. I recommend this to all horror lovers out there. I'd probably just rate a few factors.
Fright factor: 8/10
Fun factor: 9/10 (Watch it with your friends! You'll end up screaming and hugging each other like we did)
Gore level: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
After the movie, we watched some funny videos to forget all those horror scenes. And then, we started showing each other our childhood photos. I'm glad I brought 3 photo albums out today because I learnt something new.
Maybe I've been looking at the bigger picture without looking at the smaller details all the time. It seems like I've been either avoiding the fact or missed seeing the fact. Whatever the case, I eventually managed to come up with a conclusion after so many years and I hope that I can stick to it.
Indeed, it seems that we should let the past be the past, and not to let it affect us in the present or the future.
So, I ended up with lots of huge grins in the journey back. I was alone in the bus after Azizah left, looking out of the window at nothingness with the wonderful thoughts I had in my head. Everything seems so perfect in my head today. HAHA!
Tomorrow marks the Graduation Day for Greenview Secondary School's students. Juniors, do take lots and lots of photos and cherish the last moments you guys will have together in the green-ness. And then, get all your weapons ready for the big O!

No comments:
Post a Comment