Saturday, October 29, 2011

First day of Semester Two

I hate it when I have to blog about so many things at one shot because I can't have access to internet on weekdays. All my blogging can only be done on weekends instead )'= Oh well, here it goes. Three blog posts for 27th-29th October.

27th October 2011♥

That is school life

I was very excited on the first day of school. Although I was very grumpy in the morning because I was feeling tired and irritated by my sore eye, I can’t explain the excitement in me. I met Kay Wee in the bus stop and everything was so peaceful and quiet because I was reading Last Lecture. I was expecting him to snatch the book away and irritate me but I was glad he didn’t. He let me read my book in peace.

The journey to school was fun. Although we didn’t talk much, just by looking out of the window makes everything else fun! It’s been a long time since I took 291 to school. And seeing other fellow schoolmates in the bus just makes everything feel in place.

The first place we went into was the library because we thought of buying our Microeconomics book which would be used in the 9am lecture. But alas, the library’s bookshop was closed and that really makes me wonder why. And I spent all of the remaining time, camping in the toilet to wash my eye while I waited for Isha. I bumped into Jesmine too!

Isha was a little late, but we acted like crazy girls once we met up. Both of us entered the lecture theatre and sat by ourselves, at the row next to where our class was sitting. And what makes it more fun was the lecturer. It was Neetat, someone my class or maybe even the whole course, loves a lot. Although I didn’t have my notes, I listened attentively and took down notes. At the end of the lecture, Charlene gave both of us a yellow paper rose each. (: And Guo Jian came to me and waved like a crazy boy! HAHA!

After the lecture, I went to the library bookshop with Cherie, Melvyn, Chuanyin, Charlene and Isha to get our Microeconomic books. And then, Isha, Chuanyin, Melvyn and I went to Cheers to get some food because we were hungry. I got myself a bar of Hershey’s.

We met up with Charlene and Cherie outside the lecture theatre while we waited for Jasmin. The wait was pretty awkward because Stanley was there. But all was good. Jasmin came and we asked her many questions about Kenneth and her sister. All of us had a good laugh after hearing that cute little story.

Lcom and LSM lectures were next. It was quite boring because they were all introductory talks. But I’m really excited for the Parliament visit we’ll have in the later semester.

After all our lectures, Guo Jian, Isha, Gauri, Janney, Trudy and I went to the bookshop to get our LCom files, criminal law textbooks and my Japanese textbook. I bumped into Georgina in the bookshop and I helped her buy the Japanese textbook. After buying, we bade goodbye to Trudy, Janney and Guo Jian, and then Isha, Gauri and I went to buy more books and had lunch at BizPark.

Lunch was great. Afterwards, Isha and I went to do some printing and I left the lab at 145 pm because my Japanese tutorial starts at 2. I bumped into Deshawn, Douglas and Guo Huo halfway. As usual, Guo Hui and Deshawn made me laugh with their stupid jokes.

Anyway, the tutorial was fun. Although I didn’t get to make any new friends, I did have a fun time in my class. I met Isha and Kay Wee after my class. Isha left for her class, and then Kay Wee and I went to apply for LOA (which totally didn’t work out), and then we headed to the lab to print more stuff.

Because we had more time, we sat at a table outside LT21 and waited for Isha. Douglas, Deshawn, Guo Hui, Janney, Cherelle, Wei Sian and Isha came to our table soon after, before parting ways again. Kay Wee, Isha and I went for our Japanese lecture which made us laugh like crazy.

The day ended off with a very tired me, sitting on a bus back to my estate. And finally, Kay Wee allowed me to send him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment